Specializing in Talent Acquisition services for our clients, our core competencies are those work areas that tend to be leading edge in terms of technology, management practices or regulatory environment. These are the areas that we find our clients are in most need of support since the definition of the work is liquid and can change rapidly.
- Information Technology (Functional/Technical/Process) with specific industry specializations
- Financial & Risk (Internal Audit, IT Audit, ERM, Tax, Finance, Accounting)
- Process Optimization (Operations, Project Management, LEAN/Six Sigma, Supply Chain)
Diverse Industry Experience
Ztek’s Clients are among the most respected corporations in the world operating in industries that include Consumer Product Goods, Retail, Services, Consulting and Financial Services, ranging Fortune 100 blue-chip companies to rapidly emerging technology companies and everything in between.
Ztek has the resources and skills needed to deep dive to understanding of what makes your corporation tick (business, culture, policies, and practices). This single-mindedness of Client understanding results in development of genuine, lasting, partnerships that endure and evolve and enable value creation through personnel retention and career development.
Incoming search terms:
- competencies of a VP
- core and functional competencies
- core competencies recruiter
- recruiter competencies
- Talent Acquisition Competencies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Competencies
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Core Competencies
- the new competencies of talent acquisition
- what are core compentcies in a recruiter