Advisory Services In-Charge Position Summary:
The Advisory Services In-Charge is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients and all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing internal audits, business process control reviews, activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley 404 internal control projects, and external audit support; developing and supervising staff; and assisting in client management and practice development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate on client engagements from start to finish, which includes some or all of the following: planning, executing, directing, and completing engagements and managing to budget.
- Perform operations improvement, program management, Financial & IT effectiveness, Financial & IT strategy.
- Perform general computer, application and business process controls reviews.
- Prepare Service Auditor Reports (SAR) in compliance with SSAE 16.
- Participate in internal auditing outsourcing and co-sourcing engagements for clients.
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Information Technology.
- Three or more years experience of relevant consulting and business experience in one or more of the following industries: Technology, Consumer & Industrial Products, Manufacturing and/or Financial Services.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills; experience in using structured project management methodologies to deliver engagements on time and on budget.
- Senior experience in a consulting environment that included responsibility for the preparation of written proposals, status reports, and project deliverables. A professional from an accounting or other consulting firm would be ideal.
- Practical exposure to the application of information technology to address business issues, including: the process of evaluating, and implementing financial, operational, and/or customer-focused IT solutions.
- Experience managing Internal Audit and/or compliance engagements, including a knowledge and focus on Sarbanes/SOX and SSAE 16 work.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with process improvement engagements and analytical techniques and tools.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- CPA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, or CISM license/certification.
Travel 30 – 35 Percent If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click the link to be taken to our career portal.