Business Process Re-engineering – LSS Black Belt
NYSE listed Global Professional Services firm – Location is Open to anywhere in the United States – No Relocation required (Greater New York City Area)
Job Title: Black Belt – Global Re-Engineering – BPR
Location: Open -Any (United States)
Travel: (Mon-Fri) onsite at client location
Mode of Hire: Fulltime / PERMANENT
Experience: 6-15+ years
Work Authorization: Permanent Residents or Citizens only
- Candidate MUST be a Certfied Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (or in the process of completing LSSBB certification)
- The position would be responsible for executionof Re-Engineering projects for client businesses by deploying Lean / Six sigma& BPMS methodologies
- Understanding client processes & pain areasand driving improvements to bring in significant business impact would be essential
- Managing key client stakeholders / processowners involved in driving the project would be critical
- The position would be reporting to the ProjectLeader for Re-Engineering as well as Quality Lead for Americas
- It would require the candidate to be based outof client location and may involve intensive travelling within US.
Desired Skills & Experience
Industry Experience :
- Exposure to Specific Industries e.g. – Banking& Financial Services , Manufacturing , Healthcare, Services OR Software ( 5 -7yrs) (any one required)
- Exposure to Specific Functional Areas – Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CustomerService, Procure-to-Pay, Record to Report, AR, Accounting, FP&A , Order-to-Cash (Minimum 3 yrs on any one or two areas preferred)
- Prior consulting not required, but is a plus
- Prior experience and LSS training with GE highly desirable
- Result Orientation – Ability to execute projectmilestones with details and within timelines
- Problem Solving – Ability to breakdown downissues and come up with solutions
- Communication & Facilitation Skills -Ability to drive key messages within teams and with key stakeholders
- Change Management , Conflict Handling – Abilityto handle diverse situation with clients & project teams
- Time Management & Multitasking.
Language Skills :
English ( required) ; Spanish (preferred) ; Anyother European Languages (preferred)
Ztek Consulting has been retained on an exclusive basis by our client, a NYSE listed global professional services firm, with over $1 BB in revenues and > 50k global resources, to hire several Certified LSS Black Belts in their Business Process Re-engineering consulting team across the United States.
The BPR Consulting practice is one of the leaders in this segment and this group is growing at a very rapid rate offering excellent opportunities for career advancement and growth.
The Company offers a strong and competitive full-time benefits package; 3 weeks paid vacation and an annual performance bonus incentive.