Our client is seeing a talented team member who will play an important role in creating cutting edge design and ensuring the software delivered meets the client’s needs.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to, designing web interfaces, graphics for web and print, logo illustration and design. Develop and deliver front-end designs and preliminary workflows to the team and customer in an agile development environment. This position is located at the client’s Annapolis Junction, MD offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prioritize work across several projects with competing priorities.
- Brainstorm ideas for mock-ups for new technologies and applications, as well as for additional functionality to be implemented into existing programs.
- Create original graphics for presentations, posters, icons and program brands.
- Edit existing HTML and CSS to reflect changes and improve the code base.
- Create and manage internal documents for HR as well as promotional materials.
- Currently active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Superior HTML and CSS coding skills.
- Experience with Java and EXT js.
- Experience creating web layouts.
- Knowledge and experience with web standards cross browser testing and compatibility.
- Highly experienced with Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to create interfaces and navigation for web sites and dynamic applications.
- Ability to build out a webpage from a mock-up presented in .PSD format.
- Fun, easygoing, team-oriented attitude, flexible, and self-starting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with little to no supervision.
- Additional skills may include:
- Proficiency with Illustrator, InDesign and other design software
- Print design experience
- Knowledge of and experience with 508 standards