Our client is seeking a Cyber data ingest parser/developer with big data and system integration experience. This position is located at our Annapolis Junction, MD offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Rapidly prototype, develop, test, and deploy software solutions in a team environment.
- Adapt and change approaches to customer needs using agile development techniques.
- Assimilate new technologies quickly and apply them to customer problems.
- Current TS/SCI with poly clearance required.
- B.S. or above in Computer Science, Technical Engineering discipline, or directly related work experience.
- 3+ years of active development in Java (or related) with the ability and desire to gain increased proficiency in cyber related technologies.
- Linux system administration knowledge.
- Software development in areas directly related to cyber are preferred.
- Development efforts may include short-term self-directed projects including but not limited to prototypes, proofs of concept, or technical implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a strong collaborative team player.
Systems integration experience with COTS/GOTS/FOSS systems directly related to big data with the ability and desire to gain increased proficiency in new technologies, techniques, methodologies, and capabilities. Additional capabilities include:
- Direct experience with distributed system design and development
- Hands-on expertise in JMS, XML and/or other distributed messaging technologies
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Basic understanding of commercial or open source Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) such as Snort and networking component outputs